Digital Non-contact Baby Fever Monitor
When your baby is feeling a little off colour, you know about it. But knowing whether it is just teething or a something more serious requires a little technical help.
This fever monitor has three great advantages over traditional thermometers.
- It is colour coded to show at a glance whether your baby has a high temperature
- You don’t have to put it on your baby’s skin or in the mouth, making it more hygienic
- The digital display provides a more accurate temperature reading and the large numbers make it easy to read.
Made from ABS plastic, this fever monitor is robust and safe should your baby decide to sample the taste (although we wouldn’t recommend that).
It is powered by two AA batteries (sadly not included as these may leak if stored over time).
This temperature is really easy to use, just check this out.
- Contactless, less risk of cross-infection
- Digital readout gives early warning
- Material: ABS plastic